When it comes to matching slacks and shoes, most males are well-versed with the basics. Khaki and blue pants fit better with brown shoes, whereas black pants go with black shoes. These are the simple guidelines that you’ve followed your entire adult existence. But come on, you are grown now, and you can go beyond the convections. This article is here to prove and inform you that those guidelines are in desperate need of an adult makeover. Let’s take a look at some less-common pairings, such as brown shoes with black slacks that not only “work” but also look attractive.
Can You Wear Brown Boots With Black Pants?
Hell yeah, you can pair your black pants with brown boots and look great. According to fashion bloggers, your shoes should be significantly lighter than your black pants. Brown shoes have more individuality and a more current sense than black shoes, yet they are still sophisticated and suited for the office.
While formal dress (think black-tie parties and business suits) requires black shoes and pants, brown shoes with black slacks are acceptable. A decade back, a man dressed in black from chin to toe was either sluggish or a cleric. Occasionally, both. Before then, plague doctors were among the few who dress totally in black, which was not fashionable.
So, brown boots with black denim trousers get our approval since it’s a stylish approach to mix up your appearances and go beyond the tried-and-true black pants black shoe combo, which is feeling and appearing a little stale. However, a few things to have in mind while putting this combo together.
What To Consider Before Pairing Your Black Jean Pant With Brown Boots
1. Try various hues of medium to dark brown boots. Darker colors are simpler to work with, while medium brown shades like walnut need careful color coordination throughout the attire.
2. Try this look on with anything other than a suit. The color schemes are equally at home with black or dark navy denim.
3. Avoid wearing this outfit with tan or light brown shoes. Even with comparable tones in your upper body, the contrast is too strong here, making it challenging to balance your entire image.
4. Desist from wearing a black belt with brown shoes; that is a horrible idea. Always match your belt and shoes.
5. The color of your socks and your brown shoes should be the same. Choose light-colored brown socks to fit in with brown shoes and black pants. You can, however, wear black ones in exceptional circumstances.
6. When paired with a navy blue or white shirt, the combination of black pants with brown shoes is stunning. These are all in the same hue family and make the ensemble seem well coordinated. Don’t worry that your navy-blue shirt will clash with your black jeans. It’s a well-known fact that navy blue and black work well together.
Best Type Of Brown Boots That You Should Buy
1. Thursday Boot Company Captain Men’s Lace-up Boot
The captain men’s lace-up boot is 100% leather and comes in different shades of brown. These quality leather boots are made with precision from hand-selected materials so you can confidently go the additional mile; the high-quality leather top delivers a refined look that improves with age. This dynamic, sleek boot is handcrafted and hand-stitched for a timeless look. This brown boot goes with anything from black jeans to a business suit.
Superior men’s boots have a wholly lined soft glove leather interior, studded rubber outsoles, and cork-bed midsoles that mold to your feet for enhanced comfort from weekdays to weekends.
These brown boots are one-of-a-kind, handcrafted footwear with unique markings and hues, so no two pairs are the same.
2. chukka combat casual motorcycle Dress Ankle boots
In making this boot, oiled full-grain leather is put through several stringent tests to confirm its strength and durability after integrating oil into the tanning process. This type of leather becomes more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less care in the long run.
This boot is the most versatile shoe suitable for a wide range of foot shapes and sizes. It has a tight fit in the heel but plenty of space in the toes for a varied fit. This toe-space provides extra support and allows for more side-to-side mobility.
3. Men’s Chelsea Boots with Zipper
This Odell Wing Tip Classic Chelsea Chukka Boot is made with fine leather uppers to ensure the style and comfort you expect. It has versatile styling to complement your outfit, perfect for chinos.
This boot’s exterior is top-grade handcrafted, durable synthetic leather for extra comfort, durability, water resistance, and breathability. These waxed boot Laces are not only water-resistant, but they also keep their shape and stay tighter for longer.
With every step you take, the padded interior, hand-stitched exterior, and synthetic soles provide flexibility, comfort, impact/slip resistance, and traction, making them ideal for various activities, climates, and environments.
The outsole of this Chelsea boot is made of KORE dual-density and is developed biomechanically for walking. The lightweight EVA midsole delivers athletic-inspired comfort and shock absorption. The heel has a feather-wood finish.
4. Dockorio Men’s motorcycle genuine leather boots
This boot has its origins in Italy. It is a robust boot with a sole made of leather.
Its making is by hand stretching, stitching, dyeing, and other intricate techniques,
It is aesthetically pleasing, long-lasting, and exudes class. The customized native fetal cowhide is exquisitely polished, supple, and easy to hold, making it more durable. It has pig leather lining and insole. The full-grain leather is soft, comfy, and breathable, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
It has a classic Lace-Up System that is conventional and secure, giving a secure and adaptable fit.
Nobody likes receiving the fashionistas backlash for a fashion blunder. Men’s black denim pants with brown shoes are difficult to pull off. It might be a complete disaster if the outfit isn’t put together precisely. As a result, understand what to wear and avoid when matching a pair of brown shoes with black denim pants.